this is killing. i'm being left alone and thrown into this world of darkness. no one is there to save me. i need help. feeling terrible inside out. i wanna talk to bin. he's one happy goon. and makes me happy. for no reason. azm makes me spill out everything tt was deep inside me. feeling so much better that someone actually care. and guided me along. thank you. mu understands it. and tried to make me feel better. thanks. jasz made me think. and i really need it. but im still not over it. why? more time. I NEED MORE TIME! pls. dont let a 2nd time happen... i really cant take it anymore. THIS ISNT ME!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
12:18 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand